I’ve decided to start the New Year with a challenge to inpsire creativity and help me get over my incessant need to perfect whatever I’m working on before stamping my name on it and placing it before the public.
Here are the rules:
1. I must write one song per day for 30 days.
2. From pressing the record button, to bouncing the mix to MP3, the time allotted is no more than an hour – preferably half that.
3. Song must be at least 90 seconds long.
4. Song must have at least 4 tracks.
5. No creative planning allowed. Composition cannot begin before designated start time.
I will post each song on my blog with track total and total time for completion.
So, there you have it.
Please note these songs are RAW. The most major element of this challenge is for me to get past this perfectionist mentality and expose a part of myself in music.
If any of you musicians want to join me, keep me up to date on your work by commenting below. For the rest of you, let me know what you think by providing feedback in the comments.
Here we go!