Today’s topic is DIVERSIFICATION.
Let’s face it. It’s tough to make it in the music industry. So how do people do it? Many diversify.
What I mean by diversification is having more than one kind of income stream. Listen, and be inspired, as Babyface’s music director, Nomad, talks about the many hats he wears in order to remain successful.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR NOMAD SHARE ABOUT
- Why diversification is so important.
- How to break in to a new circle, or network, you are not a part of yet.
- How to approach social media.
- And much more!
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Some of the Ways Nomad Diversifies:
- Guitar Teacher – Teaching lessons is a great way to sow into others and spread the joy of music! A great way to do that is via Skype. Nomad teaches private guitar lessons via Skype. If you’re interested in taking private lessons, check out his website for more info. Or, if you’d just like to get your feet wet, Nomad also teaches online lessons via JamPlay.
- Columnist – Check out “Funk Guitar Tricks 101.”
- Endorsements – On today’s episode, Nomad gave us a small taste of Toneville Amps! Be sure to check them out! Nomad also endorses McPherson Guitars, D’Addario, Roland, Visual Sound, Godin, and Mono.
- Sample Libraries – Studio Guitars: The Michael Ripoll Project, Urban Guitar Collection, Guitarra: Spanish Guitar Loops, Crunch: Rock Guitar Loops.
Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook. (Affiliate link)
- Nomad’s blog
SHOW NOMAD SOME LOVE BY THANKING HIM ON TWITTER!
GET YOUR VOICE HEARD!
Let me know what and who you’d like to hear on the show!
WANT TO HELP? LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW!
It means a lot that you’ve taken time to listen to the podcast and read this far. I want to make this podcast the best it can be. If you would give an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher I sure would appreciate it. You can also email me with suggestions for the show. Thanks so much for listening!