When you hire me to record guitars at my home studio, you kill 3 birds with one stone: a guitarist, an engineer, and a studio.
How It Works
– You send me an mp3 of the project and we discuss what you need and agree on pricing. Before I record, half of the agreed price is due via Paypal.
– I’ll record guitars and send you an mp3 with a rough mix of the song.
– You listen to make sure it sounds great. (The first request for edits/changes is free. After that, changes require additional funds.)
– Once satisfied, you make the 2nd half of the payment via Paypal. (Payment is a confirmation of your satisfaction. There are no refunds, changes, or credits.)
– After I receive payment in full, I’ll email the 24-bit WAV files.
Pricing for Guitar Tracks is $200 per song
The final guitar files will be sent fully edited and merged for your convenience.